Tips For Inviting Guests
If you are hosting your own home party, you obviously want to have as many guests as possible. Here are some suggestions to help you. Don't forget to pass these tips on to your hostesses as well!
- Don't skimp with your invitations - give them to anyone you think might be interested.
- A general rule of thumb is to invite twice as many people as you would like to turn up. So if you want 10 visitors, invite 20.
- Tell everyone they're welcome to bring a friend. As well as helping you get more people to your party, this also encourages those who are too shy to come on their own.
- You will need to give people enough notice, but they will also need reminding closer to the time. A good tip is to give/send out the invitations about 10 days to 2 weeks before the party, then call them the day before to remind them.
- Here's list of potential ideas to get you going:
Girlfriends/wives of your male friends
I recommend the The Little Black Book of Home Party Plan Business Secrets by Party Plan Pat to get your business off to a profitable start.
Now that you have the attendees, sign up for my free newsletter here.
Every month you'll receive useful information on how to have successful craft home parties, including a tip of the month, latest updates to the website and useful resources.
Where would you like to go next?
...See more inspiring craft business success stories?
...See our home party business tips as a method to sell your products?
...Check out our craft book reviews for the best resources for your craft business?